Pikeur's truly comfortable transitional jacket Wiana is perfect to use when the weather is a bit indecisive - for example, during spring and autumn, or why not during winter riding sessions when you've warmed up and want to take off your winter jacket?
The idea behind a hybrid jacket is not having to choose between good breathability, high freedom of movement, and warming effect, but for the jacket to combine all three! In this case, Pikeur has solved it by designing the jacket with a lightly padded Ultrasonic material over the body while the side panels, high collar, and sleeves are made of high-quality, stretchy softshell.
Furthermore, it is water-repellent, closes with a smart two-way zipper, and is equipped with two spacious hand pockets, Pikeur's well-known logo as a stylish detail on one sleeve, and a lined bonnet with a drawstring. And if you feel that the bonnet is in the way, you can easily remove and attach it with the help of a smooth zipper.
- Ultrasonic material with 80g padding
- Side panels, collar, and sleeves in high-quality softshell
- Water-repellent with a water column of 5000mm
- Good breathability (5000g/m2/24h)
- Two-way zipper
- Lined bonnet with drawstring, the bonnet can be easily removed and attached with a smooth zipper
- Two hand pockets with robust zipper
- Pikeur's logo as a stylish detail on one arm