The Mountain Horse extra-long children's and junior riding coat Irma, made of high-quality wind- and water-repellent material, is not only equipped with both warming padding and a heat-pressed lining, but it also extends all the way down to the ankles - ideal for those who get really cold in winter!
The coat's high collar, along with the detachable silver-lined hood, provides extra protection against all the challenges of winter weather, while the waterproof zippers used to close the winter coat's pockets guarantee secure storage for all your child's valuables.
And as if that weren't enough, thanks to the two-way zipper in the front and the high side slits, your child can also sit in the saddle with no problems while the riding coat hangs down and keeps the legs warm.
- Extra-long model that goes below the knee
- Wind- and water-repellent
- Light padding and heat-pressed lining
- High, protective padded collar
- Detachable hood with silver-colored interior
- Windproof button closure
- 2-way YKK® zipper
- High riding slits
- 4 pockets with waterproof zippers and reflective details
- Mountain Horse logo as a discreet detail