K9's antibacterial, fast-healing wound ointment Wound Aid can be used on the entire animal and for all skin issues, whether they are small wounds, cuts, scrapes, abrasions, chafing, mud fever, hotspots, or dry cracks. It moisturizes, revitalizes, softens, and provides protective action.
The ointment is also excellent for both infected and non-infected wounds, thanks to its previously mentioned antibacterial properties. Works well for both horses and dogs.
- Moisturizing and softening
- Provides protection
- Soothes irritated skin
- Competition in Sweden and for competitions under NEMAC - 0-hour withdrawal period, free of withdrawal
NEMAC's (Nordic Equine Medication and Anti-doping Committee) withdrawal list includes the Swedish Equestrian Federation (SvRF), Swedish Gallop (SG), Swedish Trotting (ST), and Swedish Icelandic Horse Association (SIF), as well as the Norwegian Trotting Association (DNT), Norwegian Jockey Club (NJ), Danish Trotting Central Federation (DTC), and Danish Gallop (DG).
- FEI - 0-hour withdrawal period, free of withdrawal
- A new product should always be applied to a small area first to test if the horse is sensitive to any ingredients in the product. We recommend doing this at least 24 hours before full use.
Manufacturing & Ingredients
- K9 values good skin and fur care and actively works to continuously develop new quality products that promote animal well-being. The brand uses only natural raw materials and ingredients of the highest quality, and the best part - all of K9's products are made in Sweden.
- Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propylene glycol, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, D-Panthenol (vitamin B5), D- Biotin (vitamin H), Allantoin, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Kunzea Ambigua Branch/Leaf/Twig Oil.