Through training with the Fir-Tech saddle pad, equipped with elastic bands, you can strengthen the horse's back and core muscles and help it achieve finer movements and better balance.
The rear band encourages the horse to step under itself and work from behind to the front, promoting the desired self-carrying form. Meanwhile, the band around the abdomen stimulates the abdominal muscles. Activated abdominal muscles provide support to lift the front end and utilize power from behind.
The saddle pad is padded with Synthermax fiber filling and has an inner fabric with ceramic particles, providing an advanced dual-action effect. Fir-Tech stands for Far Infrared Rays technology, which transforms the horse's body heat into electromagnetic infrared heat waves. These waves are reflected and penetrate tissue up to 4-7 cm under the skin, expanding blood vessels, resulting in more flexible and mobile back muscles.
The elastic bands are fastened with large buckles on the saddle pad and can be adjusted in length as needed. They are covered with removable, soft plush to minimize the risk of chafing during training.
The saddle pad can be used both under the saddle, for riding, or for lunging and longeing, together with a surcingle.
Used for horses that:
- Have back issues
- Have weak back muscles
- Have weak hind legs
- Are asymmetrical
- Are heavy on the bit
- Are in training before being ridden
- Or for any horse you want to work into the right frame
- Elastic band around the hindquarters helps the horse step under itself and work from behind to the front
- Elastic band around the abdomen activates the abdominal muscles, which in turn provide support for the back
- Ceramic particles in the material reuse the horse's body heat to increase blood circulation in the back, making it more flexible
- Fir-tech also contributes to increased metabolism, reduced muscle tension and swelling, alleviates sore muscles and joints, increases oxygen levels in the blood and oxygen supply to the muscles, reduces inflammation in joints, tendons, and ligaments, promotes mobility, and provides a warming effect for the muscles.
Through training with the Fir-Tech saddle pad with elastic bands, you provide the horse with support for self-carriage. The hind legs step under the horse, shifting its center of gravity backward, while creating conditions for lifting the back and neck. After some time of training, the horse should have gained enough guidance to carry itself - self-carrying and self-motivated.
- High breathability and moisture-wicking properties
- Adjustable bands
- Removable and washable plush
- Dressage model
Polyester with ceramic particles
Filling: Synthermax fiber
Fir-tech (Far Infrared Rays technology)
Fir-tech is a high-tech coating that converts body heat into far-infrared rays, which are reflected back onto the horse. It has a unique ability to penetrate the body, in turn, dilating blood vessels and increasing blood circulation. It is a completely natural and safe technology based on energy conversion. The technology does not increase the temperature under the saddle pad, and there is no risk of overheating.
16" - Pony/Cob
17" - Full