The Mountain Horse robust and high-quality Arctica series is characterized by its advanced technology, superior comfort, and unbeatable grip - designed to make your everyday life easier during the coldest (and slipperiest) days of winter!
The black, waterproof winter riding boots Arctica Tall Boot are made from durable material, combined with both 3M ThinsulateTM insulation and moisture-wicking synthetic lining, ensuring that both cold and moisture are kept out, keeping your feet warm and dry all day. In addition, the boots' substantial outsoles, equipped with a retractable Ice Hook TechnologyTM ice pick, provide you with optimal grip, while the shock-absorbing Vertycore™ 4D shock impact insoles ensure maximum comfort regardless of the activity.
The winter boots have been designed with both reflective panels and flexible vylon sections and are finally fastened with spring-loaded YKK® zippers at the back.
- Durable material
- High-tech waterproof membrane
- Substantial outsoles with various types of treads, including a retractable Ice Hook TechnologyTM ice pick, for maximum grip
- Flexible sections in soft vylon
- Integrated reflective panels
- 3M ThinsulateTM insulation
- Moisture-wicking synthetic lining
- Shock-absorbing Vertycore™ 4D shock impact insoles
- Spring-loaded YKK® zippers
Vylon, full-grain leather