Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer is a tasty and nutritious lick that contains a high-quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to address any nutritional deficiencies in the horse's diet. It's perfect for keeping the horse distracted during activities like clipping, shoeing, or stretching exercises and can also be given as a delicious treat. The lick promotes a natural and healthy eating pattern, as horses lick it little and often, leading to improved digestion, reduced stress, and a happier and healthier horse.
This specific variant, with its pink packaging, also includes both meadow grass (red algae) and kelp, which are natural sources of plant mucilage, as well as prebiotics that support beneficial gut bacteria and a live probiotic yeast extract that has a soothing effect on the horse's gut.
These high-quality ingredients make the lick suitable for horses at an increased risk of gastric ulcers if introduced and given correctly.
Why should I give Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer?
- Designed to compensate for nutritional deficiencies in the horse's diet
- Promotes a healthy digestive system from the stomach to the hindgut
- Suitable for horses at risk of gastric ulcers if introduced and given correctly
- Reduces boredom and stress
- Distracts the horse from stressful situations, such as clipping and shoeing
- Weather-resistant - can be used both in the stable and in the field
Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer contains:
- A high-quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements
- Powerful antioxidants, E-vitamin, and selenium for a strong immune system
- Chelated copper and zinc to improve mineral absorption
- Biotin, zinc, and methionine for healthy hooves
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat
- Meadow grass (red algae)
- Prebiotics (MOS)
- Live probiotic yeast
- Increased magnesium content
That our supplements may contain substances for which different countries have varying regulations regarding their permissibility in competition or whether these substances need to have cleared the horse's system before the competition takes place. We recommend that you investigate the specific regulations applicable in your country.