Horslyx Respiratory Balancer is a tasty and nutritious lick that contains a high-quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to address any nutritional deficiencies in the horse's diet. It's perfect for keeping the horse distracted during activities like clipping, shoeing, or stretching exercises and can also be given as a delicious treat. The lick promotes a natural and healthy eating pattern, as horses lick it little and often, leading to improved digestion, reduced stress, and a happier and healthier horse.
This specific variant, with its light green packaging, also contains menthol, eucalyptus, and anise, which help keep the airways clear of mucus, reduce stress, and make it easier for the horse to breathe.
The composition also includes powerful antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium, which not only support and maintain a strong immune system but also maximize the horse's natural ability to maintain good lung function.
Why should I give Horslyx Respiratory Balancer?
- Provides support and maintenance for healthy airways
- Supports the airways of horses that regularly compete or engage in strenuous or fast work
- Designed to compensate for nutritional deficiencies in the horse's diet
- Reduces boredom and stress
- Distracts the horse from stressful situations, such as clipping and shoeing
- Weather-resistant - can be used both in the stable and in the field
Horslyx Respiratory Balancer contains:
- Menthol, eucalyptus, and anise to support healthy respiratory organs
- A high-quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements
- Powerful antioxidants, vitamin E, and selenium for a strong immune system
- Chelated copper and zinc to improve mineral absorption
- Biotin, zinc, and methionine for healthy hooves
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat
That our supplements may contain substances for which different countries have varying regulations regarding their permissibility in competition or whether these substances need to have cleared the horse's system before the competition takes place. We recommend that you investigate the specific regulations applicable in your country.