A stylish and sleek all-purpose and jumping boot for children and juniors - which is also 100% vegan! It comes with an extra insole, and when removed, the riding boot becomes one size larger, allowing your child to grow into their riding boots while maintaining an optimal fit for a longer time.
- Double insoles that allow your child to use the boots for two sizes
- Strong zipper from high-quality YKK®
- Elastic strip along the back of the shaft
- Made of synthetic leather
Measure the height of your child's lower leg up to the knee fold without shoes (A), and the circumference of your child's calf at the widest point (B). It's helpful to have the leg slightly bent while measuring, similar to the leg position in the saddle. Then, use the size chart to find the right size for the boots based on your child's current and next shoe size, along with the measurements you've just taken.
- Regular Height/Regular Width (Regular/Regular)
- Regular Height/Extra Width (Regular/Wide)
Use a soft brush to clean the zipper and all seams. Then, wipe the boots with a damp cloth. If that's not sufficient, you can use a mild soap to dissolve dirt and then wipe the boots clean.