Uhip's riding skirts are designed to keep you warm in the saddle without the bulk of thick riding breeches. By opening the two-way zipper in the front and the zipper in the back, you can sit in the saddle while the beige skirt hangs over your thighs. On the inside, there are elastic bands that you can easily fasten around your legs with snap buttons to keep the skirt in place throughout your ride.
Furthermore, the two-way zipper makes the skirt very easy to put on and take off, which can be done directly from the horse's back. You also never have to pull through dirty shoes because it is completely detachable at the top.
The riding skirt is part of Uhip's Nordic collection and is filled with quick-drying synthetic down with the same insulating properties as down, but with the advantage of providing warmth even in wet conditions. The skirt also has some built-in protection against precipitation, making it suitable for outdoor activities in rough conditions, even though it is primarily designed to withstand cold weather. What the entire Nordic collection has in common is the figure-hugging, stylish fit and the shiny surface.
- Two-way front zipper that is completely detachable at the top
- Back zipper
- Elastic waist for a perfect fit
- Waist adjustment with Velcro
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Elastic leg bands
- Reflective edge in the side seams
- Reflective print
- Waterproofness 4/10 with a water column of 3000 mm
- Windproofness 7/10
- Heat capacity 9/10
- Breathability 7/10 (3000g/m2/24h)
Outer fabric of lightweight and shiny polyamide with ripstop function, impregnated with DWR, free from fluorocarbons.
Filling of DuPont Sorona, which is a down-like fiber.
Lining of recycled polyester.
High-quality YKK zippers.
- Gentle wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colors
- Close all zippers before washing
- Use mild detergent, no fabric softener
- Hang dry, shake the garment immediately after washing
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean