- Artificial rabbit fur lining to prevent chafing and provide soft comfort while polishing for shine
- Synthetic sheepskin around the neck, mane, and chest
- Good balance between warmth and weight for maximum comfort
- 600D polyester with high durability
- Double buckles at the front and cross surcingles reinforced with synthetic leather
- Artificial rabbit fur
Products from Kentucky labeled as "rabbit fur" or "rabbit skin" are made of synthetic rabbit fur, providing an extremely soft feel for your horse, preventing chafing, and keeping the fur from sticking to the lining.
- 600 Denier
Denier is a unit of measurement used to determine the thickness of individual threads or the threads used in creating textiles and fabrics. The higher the number, the thicker and more durable the material. 600 Denier is considered highly durable.
- 160G Filling
The larger the filling, the more heat it will trap, providing more warmth for your horse.
- Soft for the Skin
Horse comfort is one of Kentucky's key focuses. Therefore, the products are designed to be as soft on the skin as possible, preventing irritation and chafing.
- For the Stable
Perfect for use in the stable, all products are breathable and come in various thicknesses to adapt to different seasons.