The Rolls Royce model of Veredus' classic Carbon Gel series, Vento, comes with innovative ventilation. The interior features a so-called 3D mesh that allows the heat generated by the horse's legs to pass through the innermost and middle layers and be distributed within the 3D mesh. Thanks to a unique adaptation to the horse's movement, cool air is drawn in through the lower ventilation hole and gradually pushes the heat away from the horse's legs through the 3D mesh and out through the upper ventilation.
In addition to this, the horse's tendons are protected by the carbon fiber-reinforced shank, and falls are excellently absorbed by the underlying gel. Carbon Gel Vento is slightly more streamlined than, for example, the Olympus series, providing a light sporty appearance and incredibly high comfort for the horse.
Advantages of Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Black:
- Innovative ventilation keeps the leg cool
- Unique 3D mesh that dissipates moisture and hot air
- Carbon fiber-reinforced for unparalleled tendon protection
- Gel that cushions shocks and impacts to the fetlock
- Slimmed protection with a sporty appearance
- Available for the hind legs as regular hind boots and young horse boots